Glitter film is made by metallizing aluminum layer onto PET film and then coating both sides with colored top layer, so the foil would have high metallic shine, scratch resistance, and alcohol resistance. Could be applied to making metallic wrapping paper, glitter powder, glitter pieces, tinsel, streamer, and other decorative items. Our glitter films have passed strict certifications and verifications process of En71-3, CP65, REACH, RoHS, and SGS. We conduct all-round inspections to ensure safety of your products in the market.
Eco-friendly glitter film has defied conventional process by adopting biodegradable materials and partial materials could further be reused. Avoiding micro-plastic pollution caused by enormous consumption of glitter power during Christmas season.
- Home Homepage
- Company Company Profile
- Capability Featured Advantages
- Products Product Category
Application Industrial Application
- Plastic hot stamping foils for packaging design applications
- Plastic hot stamping foils for appliances and electronics
- The best combination of textile transfer films and fabric prints.
- Foils for water transfer decals and stickers
- Glass hot stamping foils for glass decorations
- Exterior foils with chrome-metalized for the automotive industry
- Transfer films for leather and fabric applications
- Holographic foils for anti-counterfeiting and decoration applications.
- Hard coating films for scratch-resistant application
- Lamination films for paper and cardboard applications.
- Release films for the electronics, optical, and printing industry
- Cold foils for the printing industry
- Contact Us Send an Inquiry Now