Hot Stamping Foil for Glass and Ceramics
Hot Stamping Foil is important for products having more complicated composition such as lotion and perfume for it has adequate alcohol resistance. The properties of abrasion and scratch resistance allow the appearance of various delicate flower vases to remain the same even after a long time. Our products have passed strict certifications and verifications process of En71-3, CP65, REACH, RoHS, and SGS. We conduct all-round inspections to ensure safety of your products in the market.
- Appropriate for small to large area hot stamping.
- High scratch and abrasion resistance.
- Types of Suitable Material: Glass with screen printing of thermal curing ink or UV curing ink.
- Colors: Gloss / Matte Metallic Color, Holographic and so forth.
- Hot Stamping Temperature: 140°C - 300°C
- Standard Size 640mm x 120M, or customized specification per client's needs.
- Minimum Order Quantity: Depending on required specifications. (Please contact our sales representatives for confirmation).
- Lead Time: Defined productions and inspections are based on your requirements. (Please contact our sales representatives for confirmation)