HOT STAMPING FOIL
FULL TRANSFER FOIL
PARTIAL TRANSFER FOIL
Unique and customized product appearance stand out among the business competitors.
- Hundreds of commonly-used colors
- Various unique colors
- Holographic foil
- Iridescent foil
- Customized colors
Offering you the most diverse choices to apply on your products.
Professional R&D Team
Our exceptional R&D team develops foil with customized patterns and features based on various types of industries and uses usages, for example:
– Cosmetics: Anti-Alcohol, Anti-Resistant
– Automobile: Anti-Scratch, Weathering Resistance, Passed QUV test and salt spray test.
Offering the highest quality in foil products.
Professionalism: The Importance of Trust
To provide the best service, we insist:
- Standardized product with quality assurance.
- Support clients by listening and solving product problems.
- Specialized in customer applications, customize your own unique product.
Our professionalism satisfies clients from all ranges of industries.
- Carrier film – PET. To Support other layers.
- Release layer-To make base material separate from the aluminum coating layer.
- Lacquer -This layer is coating of color or protection.
- Aluminum -To increase the gloss and color.
- Adhesion layer -The adhesion layer will be different based on distinct material.
The above introduce is the main and basic layer. It will be different based on the application and material.
Physical vapor deposition methods are characterized by the variety of processes. They include: resistance heating, electron beam is used to vaporize the coating metal.
Vacuum metallizing was used to deposit aluminum.
Metal deposited material: aluminum, brass, gold and tin.
However, aluminum is applied rapidly and widely instead of gold and silver in the modern technology. Not only aluminum has lower cost but also has great gloss effect. Yet people are still used to call hot stamping foil in Chinese” stamping gold”.
Because the appearance of aluminum shows a silvery gloss, we can make any color with metallic gloss effect by coating color material on aluminum. Which is the main reason why aluminum film is widely used on various industries.